Ok, well alot has happened since that last post. The next week I was gone the ENTIRE week working near Atlanta. I got some respite over the thanksgiving holiday (which was good, I'll post on that in a minute) but am going to Augusta for the next four days. So I am not really sure about this job now. I enjoy it, but it is way to time consuming. And when you try to add in class and homework it just doesn't cut it. Let alone computer gaming time, and movie time, and ... well you know. lol, anayway so that is what is mostly going on right now. I did get to go bowling with my youth group Wed. night. That was alot of fun. I did horrible though, I never broke a hundred. I think the best I got was like an 86, and that might be stretching it. I blame it on a hurt ankle. It was bothering me. Really. Yeah.. anyway... that was a highlight. I also got to go to the BDLI (Brian Doesn't Like It) Concert. Though that preceded the bowling. That was another major highlight. YA'LL ROCK. lol, it was great, and we're getting a *sniff* MAGNIFICANT sound board. *does a little dance* lol. So life looks good for that. Now if I just had some time to go and play with it, and them....... Yeah. Anyway life is living right now, I'll get back to you'll later!
No comments:
Post a Comment