Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Hey, everybody!
Everything is doing pretty good here, I have been busy, but that is the norm as usual. Soccer is almost over, and I think I might actually miss being the referee for the little U-6 year olds. They are always cute and funny to watch. Classes are going slow but ok so far. I am not doing as well as I would like, but most of that is scheduling problems, so maybe I can get myself back into the Acedemic shape and do a little better at that. The main problem is that I can't seem to study at home. lol. Anyway there is an full eclipse of the moon tonight so that should be interesting. Anyway dad just came in and said its time to go, so I'll make this quick. The most recent news is that it looks like I have finally gotten a job. SafePro a company that installs security systems called today and I start tomorrow. Should be interesting. lol. Of course that means more time.... lol well I gotta go. Hopefully I'll see most of you all Friday as I'll be in town for the BDLI (WHOO HOO!!) Concert. lol, ttyl! ;D

No comments: